Laubwerk Plants Kit 6 & 7 v1.0.22
max | c4d | maya | Plugins | 1.18 GB
German digital botany software company Laubwerk has updated the Plants Kits to 1.0.22. Laubwerk Plants Kits allow 3D artists and architects to insert photorealistic tree models into their 3D scenes quickly and easily, without the usual slow downs due to overly complicated parameters or excess memory usage.
This major update 1.0.22 introduces:
– Introducing the Laubwerk Player plugin for SketchUp (2014 – 2017) for Windows and OS X and the latest versions of V-Ray 2 and V-Ray 3
– Compatible with Skatter for SketchUp
– Added a dialog box that asks whether a selected Plant(s) should be replaced or should a new Plant object be created
– Added Arnold support
– Improved Corona Render support, e.g. now Plant objects are derived from GeomObject instead of SimpleObject2
– Improved speculars in Scanline renderer materials
– Improved the behavior of the Laubwerk browser, now the window does not closes itself anymore when a Plant object is replaced or created
– Fixed a bug that made 3dsmax crash when an empty Plant object is assigned to a Plant
– Fixed a bug that in Skeleton mode crashed the measure utility
– Fixed a bug that by replacing a tree through the browser reseted the variation setting
– Fixed a bug with changing seasons and variant attributes, which did not update the user interface
– Fixed a bug with Thea Render. Now, the texture group parameters for the base material are being set properly.
About Laubwerk Plants Kit 6. This package contains temperate deciduous tree species planted in parks, gardens or streets – many with floral display. 10 tree species are included, each comes in 36 variations (3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasonal aspects) for a total of 360 models per Kit.
About Laubwerk Plants Kit 7. This collection will offer 10 species of tropical palms; each species comes in 36 variations per species (i.e. 3 variants, 3 ages and 4 seasonal aspects), for a total of 360 models. Laubwerk Plants Kits offer tools that allow for quick adjustment of shape, age, season and level of detail for each 3D plant
Home Page _http://www.laubwerk.com/